Nice game bro'! Really funny ending!
A downloadable The Arcade for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Welcome to the Arcade!
Here you can get hands-on action (yes, your actual hands!) in a virtual arcade room. In here, you can play darts and take turns with your friends at the strength tester, while getting hi scores for bragging rights.
There is a another feature in there, if you want, you can slap the guy that gives that annoying speech. We don't condone violence, but hey, we won't blame you if your hand slips :). If you are going to do it, a word of advice, don't abuse it, as it will have consequences. Don't say we didn't warn you!
Update version to 1.1.1:
- beware of the Hulk when slapping the guy!
- for convenience sake, if the game does not detect a Leap Motion controller it will automatically default to mouse/keyboard controls, so that you don't have to :)
- revamped quality settings to better suit a more broader range of machines, settings are now (from low to high): Yucky, Meh, Decent and Purty. I recommend starting with Purty and working your way down until you find the right fps for you
- fixed some animation trigger issues that would occasionally prevent the guy from properly responding to your slaps
- fixed some minor material issues (shiny teeth and non-shiny eyes)
Updated version to 1.1:
- better looking animations & blending (including lip-sync)
- added emotions for talk animations
- resolved a nasty issue when switching to mouse control that would constantly spin the room
- revamped animation state machines to be able to slap the guy at any moment (including being able to interrupt his initial speech)
- the guy can now block your slaps
- added and changed some existing slap reactions
Download the archive, unzip it, run it & have fun! The game is built around the leap motion controller, for convenience you can switch to mouse control (press left shift to toggle).
With the leap motion controller you can use your hands to control the cursor on the screen. Place it on either edge of the screen to explore more of the room (the guy at the start will also fill you in on your details). When you're facing the guy, you can (if you so choose, and against his requests) slap him by making a natural slapping gesture, but only after he has given his instructional monologue. When facing the dart board, you can aim the dart using your hands and then make a throwing gesture to launch it at the board. The box machine needs you to punch it! At the exit, you can check out the hi scores for both games.
You can always press "Esc" to exit the game.
Please note that the Mac & Linux versions are untested. If you encounter any issues with them, please give me a shout in the comments section, thank you!